In the upcomming parts, we will configure the duplicity-backup.sh script for different cloud services. Also, we will be using the "multi"-plugin to setup backups to multiple different servers.
Personally, i would never backup to a cloud-server unencrypted - so duplicity helps by encrypting locally before uploading to the different cloud services.
I will split the posts per cloud service, so there is some order (most people will probably be interrested in only a few services).
There will be one part per cloud service to keep some order.
I will update this post with links to the "duplicity cloud service" posts.
In the first part, we setup our GPG keys to encrypt backups. In the second part, we looked at remote backups using sftp, scheduling and wrote a quick script for the backup.
The third part covered an open source script, which made setting up different options very easy as it has an example configuration which only requires minor modifications.
Posts in this series
- Duplicity backup - getting started -- Setup GPG Keys for encrypted backups
- Backup to remote sites -- First backups to remote sites
- duplicity backup script -- Using duplicity-backup.sh to simplify backups with duplicity
- Microsoft Onedrive -- Backup to Microsoft Onedrive
- hubic -- Backup to hubic.com
- Google Drive -- Backup to Google Drive
- Email Notifications -- Get notified in case of problems
- IFTTT notifications -- Another notification method
- Dropbox -- Backup to Dropbox
- multi -- Backup to multiple sites
This post is regularily updated once new parts in this series are posted.